domingo, 8 de enero de 2012

The True..


When you are alone, and living by your own, you have a lot of time to think, think about what? That’s a question without an answer, you just think about life, about time, family, friends, about all the things you wish to do and you don’t have the brave to do it..

All the noise comes loud and feel a little of scare, a dog barking, a baby crying, the neighbors talking, all the noise in house Is loud.. and in a moment that you don’t recognize you are thinking about miles of things about your own life, the things you did good, the bad things, the mistakes, the love and why not.. about of your own die…

There’s a lot of time I’ve not been here writing and today I don’t why I’m doing.. I only can say in my defense that I’ve been busy, busy with my real life, my real friends and my real troubles.. Sometimes I feel is better think that you are a nerd front a computer that doesn’t need to go away to see the real world and see all the things in it..

The real answer about why not I’ve been over here is that I leave the ciber life to continue with the real life, and I just forget write about it, now I read when I just was seeing the TV, now I do exercise when in the past I just was taking a nap, now I talk with friends when I just was reading them in an estrange Twitter account.. that’s the true..



No hay comentarios: