sábado, 27 de marzo de 2010

Tired...


Saturday at morning, I´m only sit on my chair at office, all my unfinished business was completed for go away from this city, I´ll be a complete week at EdoMex, at my parent´s home, why?, ´cuse my eye surgery will be the next Monday, and my incapacity will be only for two days but, like I need some vacations, jojo, I´ll be absent from my job all that week whith the pretext of the surgery =D

So!, today will be a long day because I need to clean the house, then go to my second job to finish my unfinished business there and finally, my aunt wants some help with some work, damn!, it´s ok for her to get job at their house but, I hate it!, I hate to do some work at my house, so, why I have to be worry about it if It isn´t my problem?, I should go to relax at my home and forget everything and leave that she resolves their troubles, I´m not saying I´m a inconsiderate person, but it isn´t the first time, with this is the fourth time she asks me help with that, I think she must consider to get a new job, I don´t know, some easy for her low creativity...

Ok ppl, time to go... see yah!..


No hay comentarios: