jueves, 26 de noviembre de 2009

What can you do when you can´t change the all around you?, resign?, leave?, How?


This seems is turning bad, I thought time will fix all my bad times but now I notice that It was never true.

Now days, I feel that everything that I do it isn’t enough, Like I said time ago, I need a change, a drastic change, I was thinking about to move out here but something keep me here yet.


By the moment, I will forget everything for two weeks going on vacations, hoping when I coming back everything feel different and if it isn’t, I really will have to do something, maybe to resign, to move or only go away for a long time and go back home.

I still here only because I though someday I could get my dreams true but not that all. I mean, I got two or three dreams true but now I need more and I think this city and people couldn’t help me with that, I’m tired from fkg superficial people, interested and false.


I have been thinking that may be who is wrong is me, but, if this is, it doesn’t matters because however it is, But I’m not happy here, and if I am not happy here what case have to still waiting for something which never will happen..


No hay comentarios: